While I was waiting in the airport last Tuesday, I had an interesting surprise…
Amandac99 of Life Here at Twenty Something nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I’m so excited!
Now I’m supposed to state 7 things about myself… hmmm…
1. I can’t swim! (so typical…)
2. I’m working on a master’s in accounting
3. I love to volunteer!
4. I teach piano for kids
5. I spend way too much time with my nose buried into my iPhone (downloading apps is somewhat of a hobby for me, lol!)
6. I’m a new blogger! I LOVE it… but it’s challenging! (example: I spent most of last night trying to figure out how to add links to the bloggers listed below.. smh)
7. I love to travel, and wish that I could do so more often!
Here are my nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I know it’s not the required 15, but these are my current favorites:
Life Here at Twenty Something – A group of 20 somethings sharing their various experiences!
Bucket List Publications – Lesley goes on AMAZING adventures, but what really inspired me about her blog is her openness about how she and her husband accomplish these trips on a tight budget.
Try It Urself 123 – Jessi does everything… from banana pudding to wire bracelets, she inspires me to get back to my crafty roots!
20somethings in 2013 – The author interviews 20 somethings in their various stages of life. Glad to know that I’m not alone on this journey!
Travel With Divya – Divya goes on really interesting adventures! Reading her blog is almost like travelling along with her!
I’m so thankful. Let’s all spread more blog love, lol! Thanks so much for the nomination Amandac99!