Happy New Year!
It seems almost mandatory that I publish a list of goals for 2013. This isn’t an endless list of resolutions, but rather a list of aspirations for the year! This list may get longer as time goes on, lol! But for now….
Here are my personal goals for 2013:
1. Save $3,000 for a trip to China in 2014
2. Start paying monthly on those student loans (bleh!)
3. Get a new job
4. 75 blog posts by the end of 2013
5. Plan and throw the most amazing baby shower for my sis (she’s due in July!)
6. Acquire 2 more piano students
7. Volunteer with Habitat for Humanity
8. Go indoor rock climbing
9. Visit my youngest sis in CA
10. Take and pass the GMAT
11. Be more creative! Not just in blogging, but in everyday life, and in the way I think.
12. Read more… the Bible, books, inspirational blogs, etc.
13. Go hiking
14. Learn Mandarin
More to come! What are YOUR goals for 2013? How do you plan to accomplish them? Leave comments below!